Montag, 15. Januar 2024

BELLA DONNA digital art by Lydia Anneli Bleth - A Good-Night-Fairytale (+ 18)

Once upon a time...


 My love, where are you? I am so hungry for you!
I will seek you, and I will find you,
and I am going to pull you away from what you
are doing or from whom you are talking to...
I am pulling you away to a place where we can be
on our own... let`s take off our clothes, darling.
I go down on my knees to welcome your wonderful cock.
What would you like me to do next?
I can see in your beautiful eyes what you wish me
to do, and so I start licking your wonderful cock,
kissing, licking, then taking it in my mouth...
hmmm... so tasty... You stroke my hair while I am
sucking you and I open my legs so that I can caress
my pussy while sucking your adorable cock that is
getting huge and hard like polished marble.
Come on, darling, this time I want it right into
my face & over my breasts... come on, make me wet,
please...I am so swollen and wet for you...
but I want you to come into my mouth and all over me,
like a shower. And you do me the favour! You ask me if
I am ready to take your load, and yes Sir, I am!
Over my face...over my breasts... into my hair...
unloading yourself all over me and there is even
enough left to swallow while I am coming with you...
exploding in a long and deep orgasm...
losing every control...There is no place of me which
is prohibited for you.


Yes Sir!

I love you


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen