Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2019

BELLA DONNA digital art by Lydia Anneli Bleth - Selbstporträts 3










"Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect. Be like a captain navigating a ship. You must give the right orders, or the ship is wrecked. In the same way, you must give the right orders (thoughts and images) to your subconscious mind, which controls and governs all your experiences. Never use such expressions as "I can´t afford it" or "I can´t do this or that", as your subconscious mind takes you at your word. It sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want to do. Always affirm, "I can do all things through the power of my subconscious mind."
~ Divine Evolution






I will not censor myself for your tastes
Pull the veil over my truth to give you comfort
Silence my words for your ears
Or change my heart to fit into the confining box of your definitions.
I seek those that don’t demand that I fit into any shape they have carved
For they know I break the mold.
I embrace those that embrace me as I am
Fluid and flowing alchemy
Changing in my awakening
Burning with the fuel of my passion
Rising to what I was born to be.
Squeeze myself into the labels that you lay out for me to wear?
No.
I burn them all and walk naked in the acceptance of my soul and dance in the flames

~ The Goddess Circle - C. Ara Campbell
Artwork: BELLA DONNA digital art by Lydia Anneli Bleth












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen